News & Events
About Babington Technology
Please refer to this page for news about our company, as well as upcoming and past events:
- We've been Busy! January - September 2021 - Babington Technology deliveries of new Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailers (DRMKT-M-285) to the 152nd Airlift Wing, Nevada Air National Guard (March), 172nd Airlift Wing, Mississippi Air National Guard (April), 128th Air Refueling Wing Wisconsin Air National Guard (May), 114th Fighter Wing, South Dakota Air National Guard (May), 153rd Wyoming Air National Guard (June), 188th Alaska Air National Guard (July), 161st Air Refueling Wing, Phoenix, AZ Air National Guard (Aug), 168th Alaska Air National Guard (Aug), 108th Air Refueling Wing, New Jersey Air National Guard (Aug), 143rd Airlift Wing, Rhode Island Air National Guard (Sept) and 101st Maine Air National Guard (Sept). More to follow.
- December 2020 - Babington Technology delivers the improved Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailer (DRMKT-M-285) to the 145th Airlift Wing, North Carolina Air National Guard.
- August 2017 - Babington Technology and AAR Mobility demonstrate an improved Container Kitchen (CK-e) at Operation Northern Strike at Camp Grayling, MI. The improved CK-e eliminates Carbon Monoxide exposure risk and dramatically reduces interior heat.
- May 2017 - Babington Technology completes successful prototype of Self-powered, Net-power cooking and heating appliance to exceed requirements of EPA's SBIR grant
- Babington Technology and AAR Mobility Systems have partnered to demonstrate an improved containerized kitchen system in Killeen, Texas on Wednesday, August 17. Come see the improved containerized kitchen prototypes in action while being operated by the 636 BSB. Please e-mail austin@babingtontechnology by August 8, 2016 if you would like to attend.
- 179th Airlift Wing from the Ohio Air National Guard video showing the Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailer used to feed fresh rations for breakfast and dinner to over 1,000 soldiers and airmen.
Babington Tecnology tem por objetivo expandir as soluções e os serviços de apoio a América Latina e nomeia Robson Rezende como Chefe Executivo de Vendas para chefiar a unidade focada em servir o Brasil, Argentina e outros paíse
February 18, 2014
Babington Tecnology continúa expandiendo sus soluciones y servicios de apoyo en América Latina , nombra Robson Rezende como jefe ejecutivo de ventas para dirigir la unidad centrada en el servicio de Brasil , Argentina y otros países
February 18, 2014
Babington Technology continues to expand its Solutions and Support Services in Latin America, appoints Robson Rezende as chief sales executive to head up unit focused on servicing Brazil, Argentina and other countries
February 12, 2014
- Babington Technology, Inc. will exhibit its field feeding technologies at the 7th Annual TIDES Technology Field Demonstration at Ft. McNair in Washington DC from Oct. 1-4, 2013
August 23, 2013
- Babington Technology, Inc. announces that its equipment will be used for field feeding operations to support the Presidential Inauguration
December 6, 2012
- Babington Technology Signs Agreement with Argentine Military
December 1, 2012
- Babington Technology to provide field feeding equipment to Air National Guard to support the Presidential Inauguration
October 1, 2012
- Babington Technology signs Agreement to Provide Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailers (DRMKT) to the Air National Guard
September 17, 2012
- Babington Technology partners with Kaman to support equipment parts cleaning solutions for the U.S. Military
October 3, 2012
- Babington Technology appoints Austin Bachmann as Director of Sales, Business Development and Marketing
August 23, 2012
October 2021 - February 2022
- September-December: Delivery and training at 101st Maine Air National Guard (Oct), 123rd FSS, Kentucky Air National Guard, 120th Montana Air National Guard, 105th New York Air National Guard, 124th Idaho Air National Guard
- 2022: DRMKT deliveries to Colorado, Washington, Ohio, PA, AR, KS, CA and HI.
- September 2022: Modern Day Marine
- 21 July, 2015: Various group feeding solutions, including the PMB and Corn Soya Blend Cooker arrive in Addis Ababa for use by the UNHCR (United Nations Refugee Agency, Horn of Africa Regional Environment Center and Network.
- 21 April-3 May, 2014: Babington Technology's Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailer (DRMKT) to be used to feed Guardsmen participating in the Homeland Response Force (HRF) validation training at the New York State Preparedness Center in Oriskany, NY; 105th Airlift Wing (New York Air National Guard) to provide support.
- February 3-5, 2014: Babington Airtronic Burner maintenance training class to be held in Rocky Mount, NC plant for the 254th Red Horse Squadron with Guam Air National Guard; and USMC (Camp Lejeune, NC). Contact Austin Bachmann firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to schedule training.
- October 1-4, 2013: 7th Annual TIDES Technology Field Demonstration hosted by the National Defense University at Ft. McNair (400 4th Ave SW Washington, DC 20319) --
Babington Technology will be exhibiting the Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailer (DRMKT) and other cooking and field feeding technologies. This event is hosted by the Center for Technology and National Security Policy and will showcase humanitarian assistance/disaster relief, stabilization and reconstruction technologies, including achievements in providing shelter, power, water, sanitation, lighting, heating & cooling, cooking and information communication solutions. For more information, visit the TIDES site.
- August, 2013: Trained the Ejército Argentino in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- January 14-21, 2013:
57th Presidential Inauguration Week – Babington Technology supported field feeding for up to 6,000 Air and National Guard units using the Single Pallet Expeditionary Kitchen (SPEK) and the Disaster Relief Mobile Kitchen Trailer (DRMKT)
Read related press release
- November 2012: Humanitarian Response Force (HRF) exercise
- BTI supports HRF exercise in Oriskany, NY
- Congresswoman Renee Ellmers visits Rocky Mount facility
- Senator Burr visits Rocky Mount facility