August 23, 2013
Babington Technology, Inc. announces that it has partnered with AAR Mobility Systems to demonstrate an improved Container Kitchen Prototype.
Rocky Mount, NC, August 3, 2016 – Babington Technology, Inc., a leading provider of heat-on-the-move and field feeding equipment to the U.S. Military and Disaster Relief Agencies, announced today that it has partnered with AAR Mobility Systems to demonstrate an improved Container Kitchen prototype that utilizes a closed combustion system where all the heat, noise and combustion gases are exhausted outside of the kitchen envelope—thereby improving the overall working conditions and productivity for the cooks.
The improved containerized kitchen prototype will be demonstrated alongside the E-ISU Flex Kitchen and can be seen in action while being operated by the 636 BSB.
Where: Killeen, Texas
August 17 (All day)
What: Fully enlosed Kitchen in an Integrated Air Beam canvas in the MECC(Mobile Expandable Container Configuration) shelter
If you would like to attend, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
Integrated Air Beam canvas into the MECC shelter:
- Provide additional headroom for heat to escape,
- Reduces weight,
- Ease of set-up, more forgiving if the shelter is not level
- Eliminate steel poles
- All appliances are heated by Airtronic burners in closed combustion heat exchangers. This appliance design eliminates noise and heat contaminationof the kitchen environment while also funneling all combustion exhaust products outside the kitchen envelope.
- All appliances are insulated and thermostatically controlled, thereby making them fuel-efficient.
- Provide additional air changes within the shelter,
- Removes the heat at the high point in the shelter,
- All surfaces are vented thereby contributing to the cook’s comfort,productivity, and duration in the shelter.
Permanently attached wing wall leveling jacks:
- Eliminates removal and packing inside the shelter,
- Eliminates loss of parts,
- Reduces weight
About Babington Technology
Babington Technology is leader in safe, clean and efficient liquid fuel combustion technology as well as heat-on-the-move field feeding systems used by the U.S. military, disaster relief organizations and other commercial entities. Babington is a pioneer in clean and efficient combustion technology, and applies its manufacturing expertise and innovation in the field of fuel atomization to support efforts to modernize field feeding operations. We are dedicated to supporting the American Warfighter and disaster relief first responders. The company has its chief manufacturing operations in Rocky Mount, NC.
Director, Sales, Marketing & Business Development
For more information, please complete our Info Request Form.